- What do their patients and clients say about their service? Do they offer testimonials from patients or is it all just sales hype on websites and magazines?
- Do they have a solid history and track record in home care or is it mainly glossy ads in websites and magazines?
- Are they attached to any credible health care organization or just a standalone team of caregivers?
Quality of Service
- Can they give you a documented care plan committing to achievable care objectives which you can track to know if your loved one is progressing or regressing in happiness, independent living or health?
- Are they accredited by any international standards organisation? If so since when because the only thing harder than getting an accreditation is keeping it year after year! Many lose their accreditation due to inability to keep up the standards.
- Do they actively solicit feedback from their clients and patients as part of their quality standards? Do they make these feedbacks available to you?
- Do they commit to a primary/backup caregiver for your care or is it a new nurse each week creating much stress for you and your loved one under care.
Cost of Care
- Are they transparent about the costs involved or does it look deceptively cheap up front in comparison with looming hidden costs appearing once care gets under way and you are committed?
- Does the price look too good to be true? Cheap and best in class care do not go hand in hand. Shortcuts will be made to save costs and resulting care may suffer in quality or substandard materials may be used on patient.
Safety and Security
- Are all caregivers insured and bonded?
- Does their organisation have in place control processes needed to ensure caregivers do not spread diseases and bio toxins from house to house.
- Does the organisation take steps to ensure that your property and belongings are safe while their staff are in your home?
We hope this is helpful and look forward to serving you. Please contact us online at https://www.pillarcare.com, email us at: email@example.com or call us: +60 17 805 9677.